• Part-time Positions: Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Shift Supervisors: Fully available to work during the week and/or weekends.
Available to work an average of 35 hours per week.
• Reliable transportation is a must. Public transportation and carpools may not coordinate with
John's Incredible Pizza Company's changing schedules.
• The John's Incredible Pizza Company look is clean, natural and conservative that avoids "cutting edge"
trends or extreme styles.
• Jewelry: Only 1 ring per hand (with the exception of a wedding set) may be worn and a watch.
Stud earrings may be worn if they are no longer than 1/4 inch in diameter and must be worn
at the bottom of the earlobe.
• Hair and Facial Hair: Hats are worn as part of the uniform in most hourly positions. Therefore, hair
should be neatly combed and arranged in a classic, easy to maintain style. Extreme styles are not
permitted. If the hair color is changed, it must be natural looking, well maintained and appropriate to
your skin tone.
• Body Art & Modifications: Intentional body alteration or modification for that purpose of
achieving a visible, physical effect that detracts from a professional image is prohibited. Examples
are: visible tattoos, brands, body piercing (other than traditional ear piercing), earlobe expansion,
and tongue piercing or splitting.
• Make-up: Make-up is to be worn in good taste and should reflect the wholesome look of JIPC.