Hourly Shift Supervisors will interact with guests, team members, and management to help maintain cleanliness, friendliness and freshness of John's. The Shift Supervisor will also assist management to ensure guest satisfaction, Team Member efficiency, safety and security.
The qualifications and requirements for this position include the following:
• Must be able to comply with JIPC's Job Expectations and Appearance Standards.
• Must have supervisory experience. Will be responsible for supervising and training 10 to 40 team members.
• Must have problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have the ability to speak effectively before groups of guests and/or team members.
• Must have the ability to perform in all positions at John's.
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule (weekdays and weekends) an average of 35 hours per week.
• Must have a high school diploma and 9 to 12 months related experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience
We currently have opening Hourly Shift Supervisor Positions at the following locations:
Click here to see what benefits we offer to our Shift Supervisors
To apply for a position at John's, please click here.